Friday, March 23, 2007

Wisconsin in the News

I sometimes wonder what impression people in the other 49 states have of Wisconsin. At times I have posted or been picked up on a national blog. It however did not happen this time. All Hat No Cattle, which is in my link list on this page, is my favorite place to send items. Lisa, who runs this popular national blog, did not publish my blurb (below), but did reply personally via email.

All Hat No Cattle has had in excess of 12 and 1/2 million views! Lisa is currently running her site from an island south of Florida and recently was threatened with a lawsuit by Scarborough of MSNBC.

No comment on this from me. Read on...




From: Lisa lisa@allhatnocattle.net
To: Gary
Subject: Re: Deer Sex / Superior, Wisconsin
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2007 11:12:04 -0700 (PDT)

Eeeewwww.

Maybe we can get Dick Cheney to go hunting with him!

Thanks for writing.
Later,
Lisa

Gary wrote:
Dear Lisa,
Please don't judge Wisconsinites by the actions of that fellow in Superior who had sex with a deer. The rest of us are holding our own just fine, thank you.

No comments: