Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Cassandra Peterson: Unmasked

It took me a long time to find someone older than I to write about, actually three weeks older. Cassandra Peterson, Scandahuvian no doubt, graduated from High School in 1967 and looked like this.

There are many more right here.

The juicy stuff is here, the official website is here, and for even more you can go here.

Elvira, Mistress of the Dark, is humor, caricature, mystery, and so much more.

She says she is in the process of retiring but the name will live on in the form of a hand-picked young lady to take her place. I'm glad. I'd hate to see Elvira die, except maybe by Dracula biting her in the neck. That would be fun.

I had fun doing this. Hope you enjoyed it too.

QUESTION: Would it be politically incorrect to dress up on Halloween as Steve Irwin with the sting ray's snout through the heart?

No comments: