Saturday, February 10, 2007

I am the Father of Anna Nicole's Baby

Just to set the record straight I am the father of that baby. To learn more please click on this link. That, of course, is the most important news I have for you today.

In other news my mechanic told me I had a screw loose. It was later determined that old loose belts were the culprit and I may soon be able to travel minus the jumper cables.

I have a whopper of a story to report. It will appear in full in several days after I have the links and the detail in place. The MSM, namely Gannett operating out of Appleton, the Post Crescent don't ya know, took the Corporate Hook Line & Sinker on this one, without an iota of investigation.

Here's the scoop without the nitty gritty detail...

Cub Foods is closing in Appleton. Big deal. They closed in Oshkosh in 2003.

Festival Foods opened in Oshkosh a few years back. Festival is now opening in Appleton in the old Cub Foods building.

Cub is owned by Super Valu.

The Festival name is owned by Super Valu.

Cub Foods, being union, had good HEALTH INSURANCE for all employees.

Non-union Festival does not!

Watch this space to learn more, and yes, I am the father!

No comments: